The Book Donation Process

Our Mission

At Used Book Donations it's our goal to help re-home once loved books and find them new owners. With millions of tonnes of books ending up in landfills each year it is our mission to reduce this one book at a time.

With the free book pick up service that we offer not only does this help people not have to move heavy books themselves but also allows them to help the environment and prevent books from being thrown away.

Why Donations Help Everyone

Roughly 10% of books donated to us are sold and the remaining 90% is then redistributed back through the local community via libraries and charity shops including Oxfam, Sue Ryder, British Heart Foundation, Helen & Douglas House, The Salvation Army among others, which in turn helps them and the fantastic causes they support.

 

Our Team

Meet the team which keeps the operation running smoothly day to day!

IMG_5071_edited_edited.jpg
Rich

Logistics Manager

123790325_3785768471435793_4137373583874
Harry

Owner

IMG_5076_edited_edited_edited.jpg
Liz

Customer Support Manager